The Wire-to-Board Connector Market recently published a Global Market research study with more than 100 industry informative desk and Figures spread through Pages and easy to understand detailed TOC on “Wire-to-Board Connector Market”.
The report provides information and the advancing business series information in the sector to the exchange. The report gives an idea associated with the advancement of this market development of significant players in this industry. An examination of this Wire-to-Board Connector market relies upon aims, which are of coordinated into market analysis, are incorporated into the reports.
Top Companies in the Global Wire-to-Board Connector Market
3M Co., Molex LLC, TE Connectivity Ltd, Amphenol Corporation, Harting Technology Group, J.S.T. MFG. Co. Ltd, ERNI Deutschland GmbH, Kyocera Corporation, Samtec Inc., Phoenix Contact GmbH & Co. KG, Wago Corporation, among others.
The wire to board connector market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.75% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).
The increasing government initiatives to switch to smart meters drives the demand for wire-on-board connectors. For instance, Italy is the first European country to begin large scale smart gas meter installations. The National Regulatory Authority for Electricity, Gas, and Water aims to make 60% of residential gas meters and 100% of industrial gas meters, smart, by 2018 and full coverage by 2020.
– Wire-to-Board connector system addresses the needs of the fast-changing electronics industry by providing a single system with different mating and voltage configurations. This allows the manufacturers to design various models around a single connector type and footprint pattern.
Get Free Sample PDF Copy of Latest Research on Wire-to-Board Connector Market 2019 Before the purchase
Key Market Trends
Consumer Electronics Segment is Expected to Expand at a Significant Rate
– Major trends influencing consumer electronics market revolves across size, form, and choice of material used for various type of applications, product miniaturization, ease of use, diminishing carbon footprints, and wireless data access converge.
– Advancement in new technologies is expected to drive the advances in applications of wire to board connectors such as True HD TVs based on LED/OLED backlight displays, roll-able printed electronics, flash memory, touchscreen technology, or data streaming as a replacement for traditional media, such as CD or DVD.
– Computing, Consumer, and Communication (3C) are the main drivers in the consumer electronics industry, characterized by strong convergence and driven by a consumer demand for functional integration, that allows manufacturers to penetrate into new or existing market segments.
Asia-Pacific is Expected to Occupy Largest Share in Wire-to-Board Connector Market
– The market and applications for wire-to-board connectors continue to evolve across different segments of the Asia-Pacific region. The rising growth of the consumer electronics market along with the increasing end-user applications across the various industry will gradually improve the productivity and efficiencies in the production process, throughout the supply chain. With the rise in industry 4.0, there is a growing demand for IIoT across the various end-user industry across the region during the forecast period.
– The IIoT adoption is poised to gain pace as Siemens has collaborated with Alibaba as a part of EUR 20 billion agreement, which is expected to allow them to leverage each others technology and resources to build an IoT solution to support Industry 4.0, which further aids Chinas manufacturing up-gradation.
– September 2019 – Molex released the MicroTPA 2.00mm Wire-to-Board and Wire-to-Wire Connector System, providing electrical and mechanical reliability in a high-temperature design that meets a diverse range of industry requirements. The connectors are suited for the consumer and automotive markets needing a compact wire-to-board and wire-to-wire connector system, with a current rating up to 2.5A for use within constrained spaces.
– Septemeber 2019 – Measurement Specialties Inc., a subsidiary of TE Connectivity Ltd. signed a definitive agreement to acquire Silicon Microstructures Inc. from Elmos Semiconductor AG. The acquisition of Silicon Microstructures will expand TEs global leadership in pressure sensing technology, particularly in medical, transportation, and industrial applications. Upon completion, the transaction would bring together SMIs micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) sensor technology design and manufacturing capabilities, with TEs operational scale, customer base, and existing sensors technologies into more comprehensive global sensing solutions offering for customers.
The Wire-to-Board Connector market can be divided based on product types and its sub-type, major applications and Third Party usage area, and important regions.
This report segments the global Wire-to-Board Connector Market on the basis of Types are
Accessory, Header, Housing, Plug, Receptacle, Socket
On The basis Of Application, the Global Wire-to-Board Connector Market is Segmented into
Computer and Peripherals, Medical, Industrial and Instrumentation, Data/Telecom, Automotive, Aerospace and Defense, Others
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 30% discount on this report)
Inquire for Discount
Regions Are covered By Wire-to-Board Connector Market Report 2020 To 2025.
North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India.
North America (USA, Canada and Mexico).
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy).
Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
Significant Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports:
-Detailed overview of Wire-to-Board Connector Market
-Changing Wire-to-Board Connector market dynamics of the industry
-In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application etc.
-Historical, current and projected Wire-to-Board Connector market size in terms of volume and value
Recent industry trends and developments
-Competitive landscape of Wire-to-Board Connector Market
-Strategies of key players and product offerings
-Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
Frequently Asked Questions about Wire-to-Board Connector market:
– What are the recent developments and government policies?
– Why might we forecast a downturn in a particular economy next year?
– Why do we say a currency is set to appreciate?
– What countries and sectors offer the highest potential?
– Where are the greatest dangers?
The report has 150 tables and figures browse the report description and TOC
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement
Free country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
Free Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
Free 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point.
All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supplychain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
Market Insights Reports is an online market research reports library of 500,000 in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Market Insights Reports offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, environment, medical devices, healthcare, food and beverages, water, advanced materials and much more.