Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 15.5% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 2,630.26 million by 2027. Increasing digitization in the healthcare industry and demand for higher efficiency in data capturing in clinical trials is a driving factor for the market growth.
Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) is a professional and a detailed report focusing on primary and secondary drivers, market share, market size, sales volume, leading segments and geographical analysis. This global market report has been structured by a team of multilingual researchers who are expert at different languages with which they efficiently execute market research internationally. By understanding client’s requirements precisely, this report brings together business and product information for the sustainable growth in the market. This market research analysis brings into light a vast market place. What is more, this Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) market report underlines various strategies that are used by top market players in the healthcare IT industry.
Ask For Complimentary Sample PDF| Request @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-electronic-clinical-outcome-assessment-ecoa-market
The major players covered in the report are Oracle, Parexel International Corporation, ERT Clinical, Bioclinica, IBM Corporation, eClinical Solutions LLC, ArisGlobal LLC, Signant Health, Medidata, Omnicomm Systems, Inc., YPrime, LLC, Clinical Ink, WIRB-Copernicus Group, Kayentis among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2019, Signant Health formulated from the merger of CRF Bracket and CRF Health was officially launched. Combining the service offerings relating to eCOA, eConsent, Clinical Supplies, IRT, Patient Engagement and Endpoint Quality; Signant Health will be able to offer one of the broadest clinical suites commercially available. The company will be focused on gaining greater expertise and innovate their services to include the latest solutions for their customers
- In June 2018, Omnicomm Systems announced that they had established a partnership with Kayentis for provision of Omnicomm’s “TrialMaster” combined with Kayentis’ “Clin’form” and “eCOA Solution”. This partnership will help provide consumers with a combined platform as the consumers had individually adopted both the solutions for their clinical trial needs
Global Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessment (eCOA) Market Scope and Market Size
Global electronic clinical outcome assessment (eCOA) market is segmented on the basis of product, approach, end user and platform. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the market is segmented into on-premise solutions, cloud based solutions and web based solutions. On-premise solutions segment is dominating the market being the most preferred mode of deployment in the healthcare industry due to the flexibility of data storage.
- On the basis of approach, the market is segmented into clinician reported outcome assessment (CLINRO), patient reported outcome assessment (PRO), observer reported outcome assessment (OBSRO) and performance outcome assessment (PERFO). Clinician reported outcome assessment dominates the market globally as they are responsible for measuring health status of patients and define end points for the clinical study.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into commercial service providers, hospitals and transplant centres and research laboratories and academic institutions. Commercial service providers segment is dominating the market globally as more and more clinical trial sponsors are outsourcing their clinical trails to specialized service providers so that the can focus on other aspects of business.
- On the basis of platform, the market is segmented into contract research organizations, pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies, medical device manufacturers, hospitals and clinical laboratories, consulting service companies, research and academia and others. Contract research organizations segment is dominating in the market globally as these organizations work on a contract basis for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies to provide research services.
Inquiry For Customize Report With Discount at : https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-electronic-clinical-outcome-assessment-ecoa-market
- Increasing availability and preference for various wearable and handheld medical devices that can provide clinical information and assessment; this factor is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Increasing prevalence and utilization of cloud-based service offerings is expected to propel the growth of the market
- Rising levels of innovations and technological advancements in the market for these solutions acts as a market driver
- Enhanced need for maintaining better levels of security and quality of clinical trials and associated clinical data will also boost the market growth
- Large levels of financial costs associated with the deployment and utilization of these systems; this factor is expected to hinder the growth of the market
- Complications in the integration and operations of these solutions due to the various regulatory presence of authorities across the industry; this factor is expected to restrict the market growth
Major Topics Covered in this Report:
Chapter 1 Study Coverage
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Market Size by Manufacturers
Chapter 4 Production by Regions
Chapter 5 Consumption by Regions
Chapter 6 Market Size by Type
Chapter 7 Market Size by Application
Chapter 8 Manufacturers Profiles
Chapter 9 Production Forecasts
Chapter 10 Consumption Forecast
Get Full Table Of content @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-electronic-clinical-outcome-assessment-ecoa-market
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]