X-ray security scanner market in Europe is expected to grow from US$ 1.14 Bn in 2018 to US$ 1.81 Bn by the year 2027. This represents a CAGR of 5.2% from the year 2020 to 2027.
X- Ray security scanner market operates in a consolidated market scenario. During the past few years, there have been several incidences of terrorist attacks owing to weak security checks at various places, including airports, seaports, railway stations, and hotels. In March 2016, departure hall of Brussels’ Zaventem International Airport and the Maelbeek metro station were attacked by terrorists killing over 30 people. Further, terrorists have previously targeted parliament buildings, railway stations, shopping malls, and other crowded places. As per the Global Change Data Lab, ~21,000 people were killed owing to terrorist attacks worldwide during the past decade. Thus, the need to deploy proper security checks at these places have become crucial to fight against such threats. Owing to the growing number of terrorist attacks, the governments of various countries have shifted their focus towards improving the security measures to ensure the public safety and eliminate the risk of such attacks. Therefore, rising number of terrorist attacks, and increasing concerns towards public safety are the major factors that are expected to drive the growth of X-ray security scanner market.
For More Information, Ask For Sample Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00008104/
Europe X-ray Security Scanner Market -Companies Mentioned
- Detection Technology Plc.
- Gilardoni SPA
- Kromek Group PLC
- L3Harris Security & Detection Systems
- Nuctech Company Limited
- OSI Systems, Inc.
- Smiths Detection
- Teledyne ICM
Shopping online has become one of the prevailing trends across the world. Factors such as increasing adoption of smart devices, rising internet penetration, and growing affordability of people, as well as new entrants in the e-commerce industry are propelling the growth of the e-commerce market. This has resulted in increased cross-border parcel deliveries, thereby increasing air cargo traffic. As per IATA, the global air freight market grew by 3.5% (measured in FTKs) in 2018. The growth in air cargo will result in increased deployment of X-ray scanning devices in ports, cargo facilities, warehouses, etc.
Currently, UK is dominating the global X-ray security scanner market in terms of installation which in turn boost the demand for X-ray security scanner market in the region. The concerns for public safety are growing, and the demand for advanced baggage scanning technologies is growing in the country. The figure given below highlights the revenue share of Rest of Europe in the European X-ray security scanner market in the forecast period:
Rest of Europe X-ray Security Scanner Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2027 (US$ Mn)
EUROPE X-RAY SECURITY SCANNER MARKET – SEGMENTATION
Europe X-ray Security Scanner Market – By Product Type
- Conventional X-ray scanners
- CT Scanners
Europe X-ray Security Scanner Market – By Tunnel Dimension
Europe X-ray Security Scanner Market – By Scanning Type
- Body Scanning
- Baggage Scanning
- Cargo Scanning
- Parcel Scanning
Europe X-ray Security Scanner Market – By Country
- Rest of Europe
Ask For Discount @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPRE00008104/
Reason To Buy :
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Europe X-ray Security Scanner market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Europe X-ray Security Scanner market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth Europe market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Contact Person: Sameer Joshi
Email Id: [email protected]
About The Insight Partners:
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We specialize in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive and Transportation, Biotechnology, Healthcare IT, Manufacturing and Construction, Medical Device, Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Chemicals and Materials.