Automotive active safety is a preventive system that assists a driver in controlling the vehicle, preventing or mitigating road accidents and enhancing the overall driving experience under different road conditions and situations. The system helps in keeping the vehicle in the correct lane and shows blind spots that may otherwise lead to accidents or other hazards. Passenger safety plays an important role in the automobile sector today, active safety systems play an important role in avoiding accidents and crashes by providing driver with additional assistance by giving advance warnings. Active safety features are basically electronic and computer-controlled components used in modern vehicles which offer safety warning to both driver and passenger. Automotive Active Safety System is a combination of systems that alert the driver to potential problems. Active safety features include automated lighting, adaptive cruise control, automate braking, incorporate traffic warnings, connect to smartphones, alert the driver to other cars or dangers, keep the driver in the correct lane, or show what is in blind spots. The growing vehicle fleet and the consequent rise in the focus on vehicle safety are the key factors driving the demand for automotive active safety systems. With a rise in number of vehicle road fatalities, governing authorities in both the developed and developing regions are introducing stringent regulations for enhancing road safety. Hence, automotive manufacturers are launching safety features in cars and are also investing in R&D activities to incorporate latest technologies in the vehicles to differentiate themselves from their competitors. Moreover, the growing demand for autonomous vehicles would further drive the market as active safety systems form a crucial component in autonomous vehicles.
Download Sample of This Strategic Report – https://univdatos.com/request_form/form/231
Future automotive technology is increasing the role of collision avoidance and mitigating the risk of an accident. This would increase the overall demand for an active safety system in vehicles. Many automotive suppliers and OEMs such as Bosch, Continental, Delphi Technologies, ZF Friedrichshafen are focusing on the development of active safety system to be upfront in the competitive environment. The presence of such strong players in the market raises the entry barriers for new companies, the primary obstacle being the capital requirements. Manufacturers not only deliver the end-product in the market but also provide aftersales services to the end-users. They deliver products through their own distribution channels, exclusive dealers, as well as other private dealers. Major active safety system manufacturers also must enter strategic alliances with local dealers and automotive manufacturers to compensate for rules & regulations about doing business in certain countries. The automotive active safety system market is gradually witnessing uptake in recent past due to growing concerns towards road safety. Shifting of ABS from optional to standard fitting owing to government regulation and growing concern of OEMs about passenger safety are factors that would drive the demand for automotive active safety systems in the coming years.
Browse Complete Summary of This Report – https://univdatos.com/report/Automotive-Active-Safety-System-Market-Current-Scenario-and-Forecast-2020-2026
Insights presented in the Report:
- Based on product type, the market has been divided into active and passive safety type. Active Safety Systems play a role in preventing accidents whereas Passive Safety Systems work to limit the consequences in the event of a crash. In most of the developed countries various Active and Passive safety systems have been made mandatory via legislation and policies in developing countries are rapidly catching up. The major factors responsible for driving the demand for Active and Passive Safety System is consumer safety
- Active Safety Systems is bifurcated into Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Driver Monitoring System (DMS), Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC), Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS), Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Blind Spot Detection (BSD), Night Vision System (NVS), Collision Avoidance System
- In terms of the offering, Global automotive active safety system market has been categorized into hardware and software. To achieve system-level functional safety goals, hardware and software must seamlessly integrate to provide complete coverage of the safety requirements
- Based on vehicle type, the market has been into passenger vehicle and commercial vehicle
- For a better understanding of the market and its overall penetration, detailed analysis has been conducted for major regions/countries including North America (US, Canada), Europe (Germany, UK, Netherlands), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Singapore, Australia) and Rest of the World. Currently, North America dominates the market for the automotive active safety system, however Asia-Pacific with growing economy and increasing disposable income in countries such as China and India are expected to witness highest growth during the analysed period 2019-2025.
- Some of the key players operating in the global automotive active safety system market include Bosch, Continental, Delphi Technologies, ZF Friedrichshafen, Aisin, DENSO, Infineon Technologies, Autoliv, Hyundai Mobis, Valeo, Magna International
Feel free to contact us for any queries – https://univdatos.com/request_form/form/231
Reasons to buy:
- The study includes market sizing and forecasting analysis validated by authenticated key industry experts
- The report presents a quick review of overall industry performance at one glance
- The report covers in-depth analysis of prominent industry peers with primary focus on key business financials, product portfolio, expansion strategies and recent developments
- Detailed examination of drivers, restraints, key trends and opportunities prevailing in the industry.
- Examination of industry attractiveness with the help of Porter’s Five Forces analysis
- The study comprehensively covers the market across different segments
- Deep dive regional level analysis of the industry
The Automotive active safety system market report can be customized to the country level or any other market segment. Besides this, UMI understands that you may have your own business need, hence we also provide fully customized solutions to clients.
UnivDatos Market Insights (UMI), is a passionate market research firm and a subsidiary of Universal Data Solutions. Rigorous secondary and primary research on the market is our USP, hence information presented in our reports is based on facts and realistic assumptions. We have worked with 200+ global clients, including some of the fortune 500 companies. Our clientele praises us for quality of insights, In-depth analysis, custom research abilities and detailed market segmentation.
UnivDatos Market Insights (UMI)
Email: [email protected]
Ph: +91 7838604911