P&S Intelligence published a new research report, titled, “Internet of Things (IoT) in Automotive Market: Global Industry Analysis and Forecast till 2030, (The automotive industry is witnessing major technical shift in the recent years. Customer preference is shifting toward seamless connectivity and convenient driving experience, which are contributing to the growth of the global internet of things (IoT) in automotive market. IoT is an integrated system comprising computing devices, machines, people, and other apparatus that enables data sharing process among them, over a defined network. With the growing demand for capturing real-time information by vehicle users and operators, the demand for IoT in the automotive industry is expended to witness a steep rise during the forecast period (2020–2030)).”
Geographically, North America is the largest IoT in automotive market. This is due to the fact that the U.S. is the most influential country in terms of technological innovation, including advancement in telematics for automobiles. Moreover, the region has the presence of major auto giants, such as General Motors Co. and Ford Motor Co., which are highly focused on developing connected vehicle technologies. This is further fueling the expansion of IoT usage in automobiles, which, in turn, boosts the market growth.
Request to Get the Sample [email protected] https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/iot-in-automotive-market/report-sample
Some major players operating in the global IoT in automotive market are Robert Bosch GmbH, Google LLC, International Business Machines Corp., Cisco Systems Inc., Microsoft Corp., Intel Corp., NXP Semiconductors NV, and General Motors Co.
The report will also provide country-wise analysis of the IoT in automotive market. Some of the major countries covered in the report are the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, the U.A.E., Brazil, and Mexico
This market research report provides a comprehensive overview of the Internet of Things (IoT) in Automotive Market.
This study covers
- Historical and the present size of the Internet of Things (IoT) in Automotive Market
- Future potential of the market through its forecast for the period 2020– 2030
- Major factors driving the market and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Market restraints and their impact during the short, medium, and long terms
- Recent trends and evolving opportunities for the market participants
- Historical and the present size of the market segments and understand their comparative future potential
- Potential of on-demand logistics services, so the market players make informed decisions on the sales of their offerings
- Competitive scenario of various market segments across key countries in several regions for uncovering market opportunities for the stakeholders
- Major players operating in the market and their service offerings
- Recent strategic developments by the major players in the market