Ease of doing business, reduction in workforce cost, and adoption of the service’s technologies have boosted the growth of the global automation as a service market. However, data security and privacy and constantly changing the automation technology landscape hamper market growth. On the contrary, growing adoption among SMEs is expected to create lucrative opportunities in the near future. According to the report, global automation as a service industry was pegged at $2.09 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach $12.37 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 25.3% from 2019 to 2026.
The Objective of the “Global Automation as a Service Market” report is to depict the trends and upcoming for the Automation as a Service Market industry over the forecast years. Automation as a Service Market report data has been gathered from industry specialists/experts. Although the market size of the market is studied and predicted from 2019 to 2026 mulling over 2018 as the base year of the market study. Attentiveness for the market has increased in recent decades due to development and improvement in the innovation.
Highlights of the Release:
• The services segment to portray the fastest growth through 2026
• The healthcare segment to register the fastest CAGR by 2026
• North America dominated the market
Download Sample Report at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6235
The services segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 26.8% during the forecast period, owing to rise in need for automation in an almost entire business process. However, the solution segment held the lion’s share in 2018, accounting for more than two-thirds of the global automation as a service market, as automation solutions are cheaper and fastest to deploy.
North America is expected to hold the largest share in 2018, contributing to around two-fifths of the market. This is owing to its compatible infrastructure and need to stay ahead in the global market.
Asia-Pacific region is expected to manifest the fastest CAGR of 29.0% during the forecast period, owing to the high penetrations SME’s and demand for high business agility in the region.
Major market players
Automation Anywhere, Inc.HCL Technologies LimitedBlue Prism LimitedInternational Business Machines CorporationHewlett Packard Enterprise CompanyMicrosoft CorporationKofax Inc.Pegasystems Inc.NICE Robotic AutomationUiPath.
Key questions answered in Automation as a Service Market research study:
• What is the market growth rate of Automation as a Service Market from 2019-2026?
• What will be the global market size of the market from 2019 to 2026?
• Who are the leading global players in the Automation as a Service Market?
• What are the current trends and predicted trends?
• What are the challenges faced in Automation as a Service Market?
• Which will be the niches at which players profiling with thorough plans, financials, and also recent advancements should set a presence?
• Which will be the anticipated growth rates for your own Automation as a Service Market economy altogether and also for every segment inside?
• Which will be the Automation as a Service Market application and types and forecast accompanied closely by producers?
• What are the conclusions of the Automation as a Service Market report?
For purchase inquiry at https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6235
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of,
• Top impacting Growth Factors
• Competitive Analysis of Leading Market Players
• Current and Future Market Trends
• Market Segmentation
• Revenue Estimation by 2026
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Toll Free: 1-800-792-5285
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Follow Us on: LinkedIn Twitter