The Oncolytic Virus Therapy market will register a 25.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach $ 9 million by 2025, from $ 4 million in 2019. The rising number of cancer patients is projected to increase the demand for oncolytic virus therapy. Development of new cancer therapies with low toxicity toward healthy cells and high potency toward malignant cells is anticipated to highlight the global oncolytic virus therapy market. The advancement in virology and oncology is foreseen to augur well for the growth of the global market. The major role of developing the new therapy for the treatment of cancer is to have broader therapeutic index which represents the high potency towards the malignant cells with low or no toxicities towards healthy cells.
Oncolytic Virus (OV) Therapy is one of the promising successful virus therapies used for the treatment of cancer patients. In a treatment using OV therapy, the virus infects and breaks down the cancer cell making it easier for other therapies such as chemotherapy. It is also known as targeted therapy as OV drugs are directly injected into the tumor area.
The key players in the Oncolytic Virus Therapy market: Amgen, Lokon Pharma, Oncolytics Biotech, Transgene SA, Oncolys BioPharma, Viralytics, SillaJen Biotherapeutics, Targovax, Sorrento Therapeutics, PsiOxus Therapeutics, Genelux Corporation, Cold Genesys, TILT Biotherapeutics, Vyriad
Buy Full Report at
Oncolytic Virus Therapy Breakdown Data by Type
HSV-based Oncolytic Viruses
Adenoviruses-based Oncolytic Viruses
Vaccinia virus-based Oncolytic Viruses
Vesicular Stomatitis Virus-based Oncolytic Viruses
Newcastle Disease Virus-based Oncolytic Viruses
Oncolytic Virus Therapy Breakdown Data by Application
Geographically, this report is segmented into several key Regions, with production, consumption, revenue (million USD), and market share and growth rate of Oncolytic Virus Therapy Market these regions, from 2020 to 2025 (forecast), covering North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India, North America (USA, Canada and Mexico) Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy) Asia–Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast).
In terms of value, North America is estimated to be the prominent region for the global oncolytic virus immunotherapy market in 2019, and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR over the predefined timeframe, owing to high prevalence of cancer, specifically melanoma cancer in the region. In addition, strong presence of leading manufacturers and high rate of manufacturer’s sponsorship are contributing to greater availability of oncolytic virus immunotherapy in the region. Growth prospects of the oncolytic virus immunotherapy market are also expected to be high in Europe.
Get Sample of this Report
Key Reasons to Purchase –
– To gain insightful analyses of the market and have a comprehensive understanding of the Oncolytic Virus Therapy and its commercial landscape.
– Assess the Oncolytic Virus Therapy production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
– To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the Oncolytic Virus Therapy market and its impact on the global market.
– Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by your competitors and leading organizations.
– To understand the future outlook and prospects for Oncolytic Virus Therapy Market.
Major Topics Covered in this Report –
- Chapter 1 Study Coverage
- Chapter 2 Executive Summary
- Chapter 3 Market Size by Manufacturers
- Chapter 4 Production by Regions
- Chapter 5 Consumption by Regions
- Chapter 6 Market Size by Type
- Chapter 7 Market Size by Application
- Chapter 8 Manufacturers Profiles
- Chapter 9 Production Forecasts
- Chapter 10 Consumption Forecast
- Chapter 11 Upstream, Industry Chain and Downstream Customers Analysis
- Chapter 12 Opportunities & Challenges, Threat and Affecting Factors
- Chapter 13 Key Findings
- Chapter 14 Appendix
Browse the report description and TOC:
Customization of the Report –
This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with our sales representative now with a guarantee to get access to a report that suits best to your business needs.
Please connect with our sales team ([email protected]).
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales)-Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | Mob: +91-750-707-8687