The New Zealand freight and logistics market is expected to witness a CAGR of 2.53% during the forecasted period of 2019-2024.
Freight and Logistics Market Precise Outlook 2020-2024 is complete guide for the new entrants in the industry; the report provides the market history of every product ever retailed by the company. It also provides history of the product types, sales, volume, technology, during the forecast period. The growth rate challenges and barriers are also explained in the Freight and Logistics Market research report. The report shades light on the development rate of the strategies. Products and technologies used in the production, manufacturing and marketing of the report.
Avail a Sample Copy before Purchase:
The prominent players in the New Zealand Freight and Logistics market are:
Deutsche Post DHL Group, Yusen Logistics Co. Ltd, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics Limited, CEVA Logistics, Agility Logistics Pvt. Ltd, Linfox Pty Ltd, Kuehne + Nagel International AG, FedEx Corporation, DB Schenker, DSV, Mainfreight Limited, Cardinal Logistics, Carrolls Cartage Limited, First New Zealand Logistics, TIL Logistics Group Limited, Toll Group, K&S Corporation Limited, Online Distribution Ltd, Freightways Ltd
The market is driven by growing demand from population growth, while driver shortage has slowed down the market.
– Road freight is the dominant mode of freight transport in New Zealand, and accounts for almost 70% of the total domestic freight movement (in terms of ton-km) and over 90% of the freight (in terms of volume/tons).
– Rail, although a small player in terms of employment and value added within the wider transport, logistics, and distribution sector, plays a vital linking role between, for instance, Auckland, Tauranga, and Hamilton.
The report covers insights on Technological Trends, Insights on the E-commerce Industry (Domestic and Cross-border E-commerce), Insights on Areas, such as Courier, Express, and Parcel (CEP) Industry, Contract Logistics (Including Market Sizes), Brief on Freight Transportation Costs/Freight Rates in New Zealand, Spotlight – Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership and Its Effect on the Logistics Sector, Elaboration on Intermodal Transportation in New Zealand. Segments information is provided by Function (Freight Transport, Freight Forwarding, Warehousing, Value-added Services and Other Functions) and End-user (Manufacturing and Automotive, Oil and Gas, Mining, and Quarrying, Agriculture, Fishing, and Forestry, Construction, Distributive Trade (Wholesale and Retail Segments FMCG Included), Other End Users (Telecommunications, Pharmaceuticals, F&B). The report also provides information on key internationl and local players in the industry.
Get Exclusive Discount at:
New Zealand Freight and Logistics Market: Research Methodology
Population Growth Driving the Market
Hamilton is the third-largest city in New Zealands North Island, located around 125 kilometers south of Auckland. The city forms the southern point of New Zealands golden triangle, a geographic node, which encompasses Auckland, Tauranga, and Hamilton. It is responsible for approximately 50% of the countrys economic output and is home to half of the countrys total population.
In New Zealand, more than 90% of freight is transported by road, with 42% of the total freight (by tonnage) being moved within the golden triangle. There is likely to be an increase in freight over the next 25 years, in response to the population growth. At present, the population of the golden triangle region is approximately 2.47 million. This is forecast to grow to 3.24 million by 2043, registering a growth of 31%. This may create unprecedented demand for freight handling facilities in the region.
Furthermore, New Zealand Freight and Logistics Market following points are involved along with a detailed study of each point: –
– New Zealand Freight and Logistics Market Overview, Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities, Segmentation overview
– New Zealand Freight and Logistics Market competition by Manufacturers (2020-2024)
– Production and Consumption by Regions
– Complete profiling and analysis of Manufacturers (2020-2024)
– Manufacturing cost analysis, Materials analysis, Region-wise manufacturing expenses
– Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
– Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
– New Zealand Freight and Logistics Market Effect Factors Analysis (2020-2024)
– New Zealand Freight and Logistics Market Forecast (2020-2024)
– New Zealand Freight and Logistics Market Research Findings and Conclusion
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234