ISR is an integrated intelligence and operations function that can be defined as a coordinated acquisition, processing, and provision of accurate, relevant, timely information and intelligence to support the defense force’s decision-making process.
Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Market – Growth, Trends, And Forecast (2019 – 2024) this market research provides an analysis of the most important trends expected to impact the market outlook during the forecast period. Research classifies an emerging trend as a major factor that has the potential to significantly impact the market and contribute to its growth or decline.
The Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance market is anticipated to reach over USD 46 billion by 2024, at a CAGR of 4% during the forecast period. The major goal of ISR is success through information dominance
Special Offer: Get flat 30% discount on this report for Limited Period!!!!
Market By Top Leading Players-
Pfizer Inc., Amway, Suntory Holdings Ltd, Glanbia PLC, Glaxosmithkline PLC, Abbott, Herbalife Limited, Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC, Bayer AG, Blackmores Limited, Otsuka Holdings Co. Ltd, Gnc Holdings Inc., Sanofi, Merck Kgaa, Natures Bounty, Miki Corporation
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Key Market Trends
Growth Led by the Airborne ISR Segment
The global ISR market is segmented based on platforms into land, air, sea, and space. The land-based platforms segment held the largest market share in 2018. The air-based platforms segment, led by the increasing popularity of UAVs and communication system, is expected to be one of the fastest-growing segments until 2024, and it is likely to control almost one-third of the market. The space platforms segment is anticipated to attract the maximum attention and is likely to be the most-explored segment of this industry. As seen in some new projects, the market at present is moving toward consolidation and integration of ISR systems across all platforms, which may result in efficiency and performance. In the airborne segment, the demand for electronic support/countermeasures (ESM/ECM), airborne C3, and surveillance/maritime patrol aircraft is expected to grow steadily, owing to the increasing need for total situational awareness, air superiority, and survivability.
Inquire for Discount:
L3 Technologies Inc., BAE Systems PLC, and General Dynamics Corporation are some of the major players in the market that dominate in terms of market share. The Thales Raytheon joint venture has been making slow, but steady progress, combining technologies to develop better ISR capability while penetrating deep into the market. The global ISR market is expected to reach a mature position, wherein, small regional players are expected to be either acquired or merged with the big giants to survive in the competition.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countriesGlobally for the market.
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687