Global Hospital Lighting Market is expected to reach USD 7.86 billion by 2025, from USD 5.26 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2017, Cree, Inc. launched a new product under the brand name under the brand name KBL LED High-Bay Series, the perfect solution for industrial, retail, civic and athletic venues with dramatically reduced glare for a safer, more productive work environment. The new high-bay is a standout performer in both efficacy and quality, engineered to deliver maximum savings and industrial-strength performance with up to 150 lumens per watt (LPW) and a payback as fast as 1.5 years.
- In July 2018, Eaton announced it is showcasing the strategic possibilities for power management to help medical service providers deliver higher quality patient care. The announcement was made in American Society for Healthcare Engineering (ASHE) 2018 annual conference.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Hospital Lighting Market
- Acuity Brands,
- GE Lighting (A Fully Owned Subsidiary of General Electric Company),
- Hubbell Lighting,
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
- Zumtobel Group,
- Herbert Waldmann GmbH & Co. Kg,
- KLS Martin Group,
- Trilux Lighting Ltd.
- Among others.
The global hospital lighting market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of hospital lighting market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Table of Contents:
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 Compliance in Hospital Lighting Market
8 Hospital Lighting Market, By Service
9 Hospital Lighting Market, By Deployment Type
10 Hospital Lighting Market, By Organization Size
11 Hospital Lighting Market Analyses, By Vertical
12 Geographic Analyses
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
13 Competitive Landscapes
14 Detailed Company Profiles
15 Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-hospital-lighting-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing number of hospitals in emerging economies
- Increasing adoption of led-based lighting fixtures
- Advantages of LED lighting over conventional lighting
- High installation cost
- Life span of modern lighting being longer
- Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
- Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Key Insights in the report:
- Hospital Lighting Market Historical and current size and projection up to 2025
- Market trends impacting the growth of the global taste modulators market
- Analyze and forecast the taste modulators market on the basis of, application and type.
- Trends of key regional and country-level markets for processes, derivative, and application
- Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis of Hospital Lighting Industry
Request Analyst Call At https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-hospital-lighting-market
Market Segmentation: Global Hospital Lighting Market
The global hospital lighting market is segmented based on
- technology and
- geographical segments.
Based on product, the market is segmented into
- surface-mounted lights,
- surgical lamps,
- other products.
On the basis of technology, the market is classified into
- fluorescent technology,
- led technology,
- renewable energy,
- other technologies.
On the basis of application, the market is segmented into
- patient wards & ICUs,
- surgical suites,
- examination rooms
- other applications.
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely
- North America & South America,
- Middle East & Africa.
Customization of the Report
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level.
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Inquiry For Customize Report With Discount at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-hospital-lighting-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]