SNS Telecom & IT estimates that annual investments in public safety LTE/5G-ready infrastructure will surpass $2 Billion by the end of 2020, predominantly driven by new build-outs and the expansion of existing dedicated and hybrid commercial-private networks in a variety of licensed bands across 420/450 MHz, 700 MHz, 800 MHz, 1.4 GHz and higher frequencies, in addition to secure MVNO networks for critical communications. Complemented by a rapidly expanding ecosystem of public safety-grade LTE/5G devices, the market will further grow at a CAGR of approximately 10% between 2020 and 2023, eventually accounting for more than $3 Billion by the end of 2023.
The “Public Safety LTE & 5G Market: 2020 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the public safety LTE/5G market including market drivers, challenges, enabling technologies, application scenarios, use cases, operational models, key trends, standardization, spectrum availability/allocation, regulatory landscape, case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents global and regional market size forecasts from 2020 till 2030, covering public safety LTE/5G infrastructure, terminal equipment, applications, systems integration and management solutions, as well as subscriptions and service revenue.
Get Free Sample PDF Of Powder Fumed Silica Market @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2706930
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report, as well as a list and associated details of over 500 global public safety LTE/5G engagements – as of Q2’2020.
The report covers the following topics:
- Public safety LTE and 5G ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- System architecture and key elements of public safety LTE and 5G systems
- Analysis of public safety broadband application scenarios and use cases – ranging from mission-critical group communications and real-time video transmission to 5G era applications centered upon UHD (Ultra High Definition Video), AR/VR/MR (Augmented, Virtual & Mixed Reality), drones and robotics
- Operational models for public safety LTE and 5G networks including commercial, independent, managed, shared core, hybrid commercial-private and secure MVNO networks
- PPPs (Public-Private Partnerships) and other common approaches to financing and delivering dedicated public safety LTE and 5G networks
- MCX (Mission-Critical PTT, Video & Data), IOPS (Isolated Operation for Public Safety), deployable LTE/5G systems, ProSe (Proximity Services) for D2D (Device-to-Device) communications, HPUE (High Power User Equipment), QPP (QoS, Priority & Preemption), network slicing, end-to-end security, high-precision positioning, 3GPP access over satellite/NTN (Non-Terrestrial Networking) platforms and other enabling technologies
- Key trends including hybrid RAN (Radio Access Network) implementations for nationwide public safety broadband networks, local and city-level LTE deployments to support police forces in developing countries, adoption of sub-500 MHz spectrum for mission-critical LTE networks, commercial readiness of 3GPP-compliant MCX functionality, LMR-based interim solutions for off-network communications, secure MVNO solutions with cross-border roaming, mobile operator-branded critical communications broadband platforms, 5G NR connectivity for applications requiring higher data rates and lower latencies, and localized 5G NR networks for incident scene management
- Review of public safety LTE/5G engagements worldwide including a detailed assessment of 10 nationwide public safety broadband projects and additional case studies of over 40 dedicated, hybrid, MVNO and commercial operator-supplied systems
- Spectrum availability, allocation and usage for public safety LTE and 5G networks across the global, regional and national regulatory domains
- Standardization, regulatory and collaborative initiatives
- Future roadmap and value chain
- Profiles and strategies of 1,100 ecosystem players including LTE/5G equipment suppliers and public safety-domain specialists
- Strategic recommendations for public safety and government agencies, LTE/5G infrastructure, device and chipset suppliers, LMR vendors, system integrators, and commercial/private mobile operators
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2020 till 2030
Market forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
Public Safety LTE & 5G Network Infrastructure
- RAN (Radio Access Network)
- Mobile Core
- Backhaul & Transport
- 5G NR
Do You Have Any Query Or Specific Requirement? Ask to Our Industry [email protected] https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=E&repid=2706930
Key Questions Answered
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the public safety LTE and 5G opportunity?
- What trends, drivers and barriers are influencing its growth?
- How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
- What will the market size be in 2023, and at what rate will it grow?
- Which regions and submarkets will see the highest percentage of growth?
- What is the status of dedicated, hybrid commercial-private and secure MVNO-based public safety broadband networks worldwide?
- What are the key application scenarios and use cases of LTE and 5G for first responders?
- When will FirstNet, Safe-Net, ESN and other nationwide public safety broadband networks replace existing digital LMR systems?
- What opportunities exist for commercial mobile operators and critical communications service providers?
- What are the future prospects of NIB (Network-in-a-Box), COWs (Cell-on-Wheels), drone-mounted aerial cells and other rapidly deployable LTE and 5G NR systems?
- How does standardization impact the adoption of LTE and 5G for public safety communications?
- When will MCX, IOPS, ProSe, HPUE and other 3GPP-defined critical communications features be widely employed in public safety broadband networks?
- How will network slicing provide dynamic QoS guarantees and isolation for public safety applications in 5G networks?
- What are the existing and candidate frequency bands for the operation of public safety broadband networks?
- How can public safety stakeholders leverage excess spectrum capacity to ensure the economic viability of dedicated LTE and LTE networks?
- Who are the key ecosystem players, and what are their strategies?
- What strategies should LTE/5G infrastructure suppliers, LMR vendors, system integrators and mobile operators adopt to remain competitive?
For More Information Kindly Contact:
Mr. Rohit Bhisey,
90 State Street,
United States – 12207
USA-Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Email: [email protected]searchmoz.us
Media Release @ https://www.researchmoz.us/pressrelease
Follow me on Blogger: https://trendingrelease.blogspot.com/