ReportsnReports added a new report on The Canada Payments Landscape Market report delivers the clean elaborated structure of the Report comprising each and every business related information of the market at a global level. In-depth study on the current state which focuses on the major drivers and restraints for the key players. Canada Payments Landscape Market Industry research report provides granular analysis of the market share, segmentation, revenue forecasts, geographic regions of the market and analytical tools such as SWOT analysis to generate a whole set of trade based study regarding the Canada Payments Landscape Market.
Download FREE PDF sample of this Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=1874905
Top Companies mentioned
Royal Bank of Canada
TD Canada Trust
Bank of Montreal
Canadian Tire Bank
National Bank of Canada Interac
Canada Payments Landscape Market Report provides detailed analysis of market trends in the Canadian cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debits, and cheques during the review-period (2014-18e).
The report also analyzes various payment card markets operating in the industry and provides detailed information on the number of cards in circulation, transaction values and volumes during the review-period and over the forecast-period (2018e-22f). It also offers information on the country’s competitive landscape, including market shares of issuers and schemes.
The report brings together ReportsnReports research, modeling, and analysis expertise to allow banks and card issuers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages. The report also covers detailed regulatory policies and recent changes in regulatory structure.
This report provides top-level market analysis, information and insights into the Canadian cards and payments industry, including –
– Current and forecast values for each market in the Canadian cards and payments industry, including debit, credit, and charge cards.
– Detailed insights into payment instruments including cash, cards, credit transfers, direct debits, and cheques. It also, includes an overview of the country’s key alternative payment instruments.
– E-commerce market analysis.
– Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing the Canadian cards and payments industry.
– Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit, and charge cards.
Scope of this Report-
– As Interac charges no interchange fee for debit card transactions, interchange fees on pay-later cards naturally seem high in comparison. In August 2018 the Canadian government announced it had secured voluntary commitments from Visa, Mastercard, and American Express to reduce merchant fees in Canada for SMEs accepting credit cards. Starting from 2020, Visa and Mastercard have agreed to lower domestic consumer interchange fees to an annual average effective rate of 1.40% for five years, down from the current figure of 1.5%. American Express entered into a similar commitment. The change is expected to save SMEs a total of C$250m ($198.84m) annually.
– Non-banking companies have started entering the lucrative credit card space. In June 2018, non-bank company Brim Financial launched three credit cards: Brim Mastercard, Brim World Mastercard, and Brim World Elite Mastercard. Benefits offered include no fees on foreign transactions, loyalty points that can be redeemed at any merchant, and free access to a worldwide network of Wi-Fi hotspots. Purchases above C$500 ($397.67) can be converted into a maximum of 24 installments without affecting the credit limit available on the card.
– QR-based payments are popular in Asian markets, and they are gradually making inroads into North America. In June 2018 UnionPay International collaborated with Bank of Chinas Canadian subsidiary to launch its QR code payment service in Canada. All of the countrys Foodymart stores now accept UnionPay QR code payments. The company estimated that nearly 5,000 merchants across North America would accept its QR code payments by the end of 2018.
Get FLAT 20% Discount on this Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=1874905
Reasons to buy this Report-
– Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to the Canadian cards and payments industry and each market within it.
– Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in the Canadian cards and payments industry.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the Canadian cards and payments industry.
– Gain insights into marketing strategies used for various card types in Canada.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Canadian cards and payments industry.
Table of Contents in this Report-
Mobile Proximity Payments
Payments Infrastructure & Regulation
Get Free Sample Report of Following Countries Payments Landscape Market Analysis Report-