Drug Discovery Informatics Market – Growth, Trends, And Forecasts (2020 – 2025)
The global Drug Discovery Informatics Market research report 2020 provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Drug Discovery Informatics market report provides information regarding market size, share, trends, growth, cost structure, global market competition landscape, market drivers, challenges and opportunity, capacity, revenue, and forecast 2025.
The report delivers a comprehensive overview of the crucial elements of the market and elements such as drivers, current trends of the past and present times, supervisory scenario & technological growth. This report also includes the overall and comprehensive study of the Drug Discovery Informatics market with all its aspects influencing the growth of the market. This report is exhaustive quantitative analyses of the Drug Discovery Informatics industry and provides data for making strategies to increase market growth and effectiveness.
The drug discovery informatics market is estimated to register a CAGR of 15.3%, over the forecast period.
Scope of the report:
The report evaluates the growth rate and the Market value based on Market dynamics, growth inducing factors. Complete knowledge is based on the latest industry news, opportunities, and trends. The report contains a comprehensive Market analysis and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
Make an Inquiry about this report:
The report presents the market competitive landscape and corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/key players in the market. Top Companies in the Global Drug Discovery Informatics Market: GVK Biosciences, Infosys, IBM, PerkinElmer, and others.
Key Market Trends
Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies are Expected to Grow with High CAGR in the Forecasted Period
– Informatics analysis in drug discovery not only accelerates drug target identification and drug candidate screening and refinement but also facilitates the characterization of side effects and predict drug resistance.
– High-throughput data, such as genomic, epigenetic, genome architecture, cistromic, transcriptomic, proteomic, and ribosome profiling data have all made a significant contribution to mechanism-based drug discovery.
– Informaticians in drug discovery use high-throughput molecular data in comparisons between symptom-carriers (patients, animal disease models, cancer cell lines, etc.) and normal controls.
– Additionally, only 10 percent of drug molecules that are identified in research make it through development which means that many potential drugs do not make it to market, and expensive time and resources are invested in molecules that will generate no revenue.
– So, simulation and informatics can significantly increase the odds by improving the efficiency of drug development, cutting costs, and improving margins for pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
– Thus, increasing the application of Informatics in drug discovery is augmenting the growth of the market.
– Additionally, major pharmaceutical companies have established high throughput screening facilities and have invested in automation to screen large compound libraries.
– There is pharmaceutical bioinformatics which is a new discipline in the area of the genomics revolution.
– It is central to biomedicine with applications in areas, like pharmacy, medicine, biology, and medicinal chemistry, which will help in the growth of the market in future forecast.
Avail Exclusive Discount on this: (FLAT 20% OFF)
North America Dominates the Market and is Expected to do Same in the Forecast Period
North America is expected to dominate the overall market, throughout the forecast period. In the North America region, the United States holds the largest market share and this is due to the increasing R&D on drug discovery and technological advancements in data mining and analytics. This has helped the growth of the drug discovery informatics market in the country. The advancement terms of informatics research are well supported by the healthcare IT sectors, the demand for new drugs in a lesser timeline, and the cost for infrastructure. These factors drive the importance and market growth in the North America region better than other parts of the world.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
– Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
– Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
– Analytical Tools: The Global Drug Discovery Informatics Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Browse in-depth and report summary TOC on “Drug Discovery Informatics Market”
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Note – All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.