databridgemarketresearch.com, has recently added a concise research on the “Global Clinical Trial Imaging Market” to depict valuable insights related to significant market trends driving the industry. The report features analysis based on key opportunities and challenges confronted by market leaders while highlighting their competitive setting and corporate strategies for the estimated timeline.
Global clinical trial imaging market is projected to register a substantial CAGR of 6.7% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
The Global Clinical Trial Imaging Market report added to the storehouse of the Data Bridge Market Research examines the market status and different prospects like from the key players, drivers, restraints and various other growth impacting factors. Further, key players, real joint efforts, merger, and acquisitions alongside drifting development and business arrangements are investigated in the Global Clinical Trial Imaging Market report. The report contains essential and propelled data relating to the Clinical Trial Imaging Market who clears worldwide market status and pattern, market size, share, development, patterns investigation, segments and conjectures from 2019–2026. It gives an exact diagram and the ideas of the dynamic in the Global Clinical Trial Imaging Market.
Get Sample PDF of Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-clinical-trial-imaging-market
Some of the major players operating in this market are BioTelemetry, Inc, IXICO plc, Resonance Health, Bioclinica, ICON plc, Radiant Sage LLC, Lyscaut Medical Imaging Company, Quotient Sciences, worldcare Clinical, Navitas Life Sciences, Cardiovascular Imaging Technologies, Intrinsic Imaging, Image Core Lab, ERT Clinical, Perspectum Diagnostics, Anagram 4 clinical trials, Parexel International Corporation among others.
Global Clinical Trial Imaging Market By Product & Services (Services, Software), Modality (Computed Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Echocardiography, Nuclear Medicine, Positron Emission Tomography, X-Ray, Ultrasound, Optical Coherence Tomography, Others), Application, End User, Distribution Channel, Geography– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Imaging techniques are highly used in oncological clinical trials for gaining accurate evidences in order to make a good decision. In the clinical trial imaging, the technology of imaging representations for medical includes the service of radiographers (X-ray technologists), medical physicists, radiologists, sonographers (ultrasound technologists), nurses and biomedical engineers.
The first computer-based image analysis was introduced in the year 1960. Initially medical imaging was started with the technology of X-rays, at that time the procedure of X-ray would be passed through the body onto some film, which would generate an image and it would take around 11 minutes to complete the procedure of X-ray. Digitalization technique was introduced in 1970. This new technique contains digital image of the inner parts of the body such as computed tomography scanner. This digital technique has many benefits such as ease of storing records, it has the ability to use computers to analyze images and detect issues and it has the ability to enhance images with the use of technology.
Segmentation: Global Clinical Trial Imaging Market
Global clinical trial imaging market is segmented into five notable segments which are basis of product & services, modality, application, end user and distribution channel.
- On the basis of product & services, the market is segmented into services and software
- In May 2019, Navitas Life Cycle announces acquisition of KAI Research which strengthens its expertise in pain, diabetes, infectious diseases and mental health and intends to create an enterprise to deliver and initiate trial outcomes.
- On the basis of modality, the market is segmented into computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, echocardiography, nuclear medicine, positron emission tomography, X-ray, ultrasound, optical coherence tomography and others
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into oncology, neurology, endocrinology, cardiology, dermatology, hematology and others
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, contract research organizations, academic and government research institutes, medical device manufacturers and others
- In August 2019, IXICO PLC announced that they have entered in a contract with two new biopharmaceutical clients for the provision of data analytics services which helps in supporting clinical trials in Europe and North America. By this contract with biopharmaceutical clients, the company has enhanced their credibility in the market.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct sales and tender sales
Key Reasons to Purchase –
1) The complete profile of the companies is mentioned. And the capacity, production, price, revenue, cost, gross, gross margin, sales volume, sales revenue, consumption, growth rate, import, export, supply, future strategies, and the technological developments that they are making are also included within the report.
2) To gain insightful analyses of the market and have a comprehensive understanding of the Clinical Trial Imaging and its commercial landscape.
3) Assess the Clinical Trial Imaging production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
4) To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the Clinical Trial Imaging Market and its impact on the global market.
5) Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by your competitors and leading organizations.
6) To understand the future outlook and prospects for Clinical Trial Imaging Market.
Table of Contents:
1.1 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
1.2 MARKET DEFINITION
1.3 OVERVIEW OF GLOBAL CLINICAL TRIAL IMAGING MARKET
1.5 MARKETS COVERED
2 MARKET SEGMENTATION
2.1 MARKETS COVERED
2.2 GLOBAL CLINICAL TRIAL IMAGING MARKET: GEOGRAPHICAL SCOPE
2.3 YEARS CONSIDERED FOR THE STUDY
2.4 CURRENCY AND PRICING
2.5 DBMR TRIPOD DATA VALIDATION MODEL
2.6 PRIMARY INTERVIEWS WITH KEY OPINION LEADERS
2.7 GLOBAL CLINICAL TRIAL IMAGING MARKET: DBMR MARKET POSITION GRID
2.8 DBMR VENDOR SHARE ANALYSIS
2.9 MULTIVARIATE MODELING
2.1 PRODUCTS LIFELINE CURVE
2.11 SECONDARY SOURCES
3 MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1.1 RISING R&D EXPENDITURE
3.1.2 INCREASING NUMBER OF CONTRACT RESEARCH ORGANIZATION
3.1.3 INCREASING PREVALENCE OF CHRONIC DISEASES
3.1.4 GROWTH IN THE PHARMACEUTICAL AND BIOTECHNOLOGY INDUSTRIES
3.2.1 HIGH RISK RADIATION CAUSING DISEASES
3.2.2 HIGH IMPLEMENTATION COST OF IMAGING SYSTEMS
3.3.1 STRATEGIC INITIATIVES FOR BUSINESS EXPANSION
3.3.2 DEVELOPMENT OF INNOVATIVE IMAGING MODALITIES AND CONTRAST AGENTS
3.3.3 EMERGING ECONOMIES
3.4.1 STRICT REGULATORY POLICIES
3.4.2 COST OF CLINICAL TRIALS
4 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5 PREMIUM INSIGHTS
6 GLOBAL CLINICAL TRIAL IMAGING MARKET, BY PRODUCT AND SERVICES
7 GLOBAL CLINICAL TRIAL IMAGING MARKET, BY APPLICATION
8 GLOBAL CLINICAL TRIAL IMAGING MARKET, BY MODALITY
9 GLOBAL CLINICAL TRIAL IMAGING MARKET, BY END USER
10 GLOBAL CLINICAL TRIAL IMAGING MARKET, BY DISTRIBUTOR
11 GLOBAL CLINICAL TRIAL IMAGING MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
12 GLOBAL CLINICAL TRIAL IMAGING MARKET, COMPANY LANDSCAPE
13 COMPANY PROFILE